Gecko Travel Recruitment are delighted to be working exclusively with this wonderful DMC who are hiring a European Hotel Contracts Manager to join their team on a permanent basis.
As European Hotel Contracts Manager you will be responsible for contracting and developing relationships with hotels across Europe. You will place group bookings with these hotels for our MICE and Leisure Business from our partner tour operators In India, Malaysia, China and the USA.
Previous experience in a similar Contracts Manager role where you have managed a team is essential to be considered for this role.
- Identify, research and develop relationships with hotels across Europe
- Negotiate contracts & rates with hotels across Europe for partner tour operators
- Maintain good working relationships with existing hotels to ensure continued partnership
- Manage and support a team of reservation agents
- Attend industry events and conferences to network with potential hotel partners
You will have:
- Minimum 3 years' experience in a similar European Contracting/Reservations role
- Experience managing and overseeing a team
- Ability to travel, both domestically and internationally
- Strong organisational skills with pin-point attention to detail
- French and/or German language skills (advantageous)
- £30-40,000 depending on experience
- Monday to Friday role
- Office based in Hertfordshire
- Generous annual leave entitlement
- Travel discounts
If you would like the opportunity to join a well-established DMC who are the world leaders in providing ground travel products and services for groups, then this could be the perfect role for you.
Please send your CV to us today quoting reference GTR1538
Please note that if you do not hear from Gecko Travel Recruitment within 7 days of your application, you have not been successful on this occasion.