Gecko Travel Recruitment are delighted to be working with this wonderful travel group based in the Home Counties who are looking for a Revenue Manager to join their team on a permanent basis.
As a Revenue Manager you will be responsible for optimising revenue, market share and profits across the business by strategically coordinating revenue management processes and procedures. The assigned portfolios are highly diverse, offering the chance to engage with various markets and countries.
Previous experience working within revenue management within travel or hospitality is absolutely essential to be considered for this role.
- Responsible for Revenue Management across the business
- Looking after the UK, Ireland and Europe
- Maximising revenue, market share and profits
- Travelling both domestically and internationally occasionally
You will have:
- Previous experience working within revenue management within travel or hospitality
- Strong analytical skills
- Experience in leading regular commercial meetings
- Highly analytical with commercial acumen
- The ability to work to tight deadlines
- Exceptional communication skills
- Competitive salary plus bonus
- Hybrid working model (minimum 3 days in the office)
- Extremely modern offices with excellent commuter links
- Generous annual leave entitlement
- Heavily discounted travel
- Regular team social events
- Opportunities for overseas travel
This is an amazing opportunity for an experienced Revenue Manager to join a well known travel group where there are excellent opportunities to grow and develop. Please send your CV to us today quoting GTR1495.
Please note that if you do not hear from Gecko Travel Recruitment within 7 days of your application, you have not been successful on this occasion.